Dubai, UAE – Play, the on-demand video streaming service available in 19 countries across the MENA region, announced that its catalogue of 4K content now includes the popular STARZ Original series, Power and The Girlfriend Experience. The full seasons of the two TV series – which are licensed on a ‘same-day-as-the-US’ basis – are available exclusively on STARZ Play.
Power is a visionary crime drama series created by Courtney A. Kemp and executive produced by Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson. The drama straddles the glamorous Manhattan lifestyles of the rich and infamous and the underworld of the international drug trade. Power stars Omari Hardwick as James “Ghost” St. Patrick, a wealthy drug kingpin who dreams of leaving the drug game and finding love with the woman sworn to bring him to justice.
Suggested by Steven Soderbergh’s 2009 film of the same name, The Girlfriend Experience is a provocative drama series that explores the world of high-class escorts who provide ‘companionship’ experiences for their clients. The show stars Riley Keough as a Chicago law student who moonlights as a confidante to men who are willing to pay richly for her time – a service known as the ‘girlfriend experience’.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020