Madrid– The Olympic Channel announced that it has reached an agreement with FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) covering news access and content licences to promote football within the Olympic Movement.
FIFA joins a roster of 36 International Sports Federations and IOC Recognised Sports Federations who have signed similar agreements with the Olympic Channel.
Football has had a presence on the Olympic Channel since its launch in August with its own dedicated sports page where fans can relive the Olympic Games Rio 2016 through coverage of Neymar’s stunning penalty against Germany to take home Brazil’s first-ever gold medal in Olympic football. The page also features memorable Olympic moments, historical footage, athlete interviews and behind the scenes programming including USWNT star Mia Hamm in the original series Gold Medal Entourage.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020