Madrid– The Olympic Channel announced that it has reached an agreement with FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) covering news access and content licences to promote football within the Olympic Movement.
FIFA joins a roster of 36 International Sports Federations and IOC Recognised Sports Federations who have signed similar agreements with the Olympic Channel.
Football has had a presence on the Olympic Channel since its launch in August with its own dedicated sports page where fans can relive the Olympic Games Rio 2016 through coverage of Neymar’s stunning penalty against Germany to take home Brazil’s first-ever gold medal in Olympic football. The page also features memorable Olympic moments, historical footage, athlete interviews and behind the scenes programming including USWNT star Mia Hamm in the original series Gold Medal Entourage.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020