The ATF, part of the on-going Singapore Media Festival (SMF) runs until 9 Dec. Over the 3 days, the Singapore Pavilion will play host to an exciting line-up of partnership and investment announcements by Singapore content creators, as well as Sneak Peeks of fresh film, television and digital content expected to be released in the coming year. This includes a multi-financing deal with Kathy Morgan International, cross-border partnerships for the launch of a new Food Channel, as well as the world’s first VR lifestyle web-series.
Singapore-based BananaMana secures funding and global distribution for new feature film, Jimami Tofu. Written, directed and produced by Jason Chan and Christian Lee, Jimami Tofu, a romantic feature set in Okinawa and Singapore has secured production funding and global distribution. Set to finish principal photography in early December it will be BananaMana Films’ first full length feature but has garnered pre-sales agreements with international distributors including Korean media giant IHQ, Japanese global TV platform VIKI and Encore Inflight.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020