The ATF, part of the on-going Singapore Media Festival (SMF) runs until 9 Dec. Over the 3 days, the Singapore Pavilion will play host to an exciting line-up of partnership and investment announcements by Singapore content creators, as well as Sneak Peeks of fresh film, television and digital content expected to be released in the coming year. This includes a multi-financing deal with Kathy Morgan International, cross-border partnerships for the launch of a new Food Channel, as well as the world’s first VR lifestyle web-series.
Singapore-based BananaMana secures funding and global distribution for new feature film, Jimami Tofu. Written, directed and produced by Jason Chan and Christian Lee, Jimami Tofu, a romantic feature set in Okinawa and Singapore has secured production funding and global distribution. Set to finish principal photography in early December it will be BananaMana Films’ first full length feature but has garnered pre-sales agreements with international distributors including Korean media giant IHQ, Japanese global TV platform VIKI and Encore Inflight.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020