The ATF, part of the on-going Singapore Media Festival (SMF) runs until 9 Dec. Over the 3 days, the Singapore Pavilion will play host to an exciting line-up of partnership and investment announcements by Singapore content creators, as well as Sneak Peeks of fresh film, television and digital content expected to be released in the coming year. This includes a multi-financing deal with Kathy Morgan International, cross-border partnerships for the launch of a new Food Channel, as well as the world’s first VR lifestyle web-series.
Singapore-based BananaMana secures funding and global distribution for new feature film, Jimami Tofu. Written, directed and produced by Jason Chan and Christian Lee, Jimami Tofu, a romantic feature set in Okinawa and Singapore has secured production funding and global distribution. Set to finish principal photography in early December it will be BananaMana Films’ first full length feature but has garnered pre-sales agreements with international distributors including Korean media giant IHQ, Japanese global TV platform VIKI and Encore Inflight.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 32 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 32 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020