Mumbai – The world’s leading Internet TV network is the new home of India’s biggest film star. Netflix & Red Chillies have announced new films starring Indian movie superstar Shah Rukh Khan will be exclusively available to more than 86 million members globally.
This association marks the beginning of a long-term relationship between both companies and the first of its kind with any Indian film production company. The agreement between Netflix and Red Chillies Entertainment (RCE), the film production house headed by Khan, will also give Netflix members both in India and around the world exclusive subscription video-on-demand access to dozens of RCE films as well as new films that will hit Indian theaters within the next three years.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020