London – NBCUniversal International Formats has signed its twenty-second international deal for the smash-hit reality cookery show, Top Chef, in Thailand. GMM ONE TV has commissioned a 13 x 90’ local series, which will be produced by The One Enterprise Company.
Emmy award-winning Top Chef premiered in the US on Bravo in 2006. Now approaching its fourteenth season, it has been produced in 21 territories around the world, including Vietnam, France, Spain, Italy, Mexico and Canada. The latest deal for Thailand was brokered by NBCUniversal International Formats’ Director, Format Sales Liaison, Linfield Ng.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,215 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020