London – NBCUniversal International Formats has signed its twenty-second international deal for the smash-hit reality cookery show, Top Chef, in Thailand. GMM ONE TV has commissioned a 13 x 90’ local series, which will be produced by The One Enterprise Company.
Emmy award-winning Top Chef premiered in the US on Bravo in 2006. Now approaching its fourteenth season, it has been produced in 21 territories around the world, including Vietnam, France, Spain, Italy, Mexico and Canada. The latest deal for Thailand was brokered by NBCUniversal International Formats’ Director, Format Sales Liaison, Linfield Ng.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 225 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 51 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 44 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 38 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020