Portugal – MOG Technologies, the leading provider of MXF development tools and centralized ingest solutions, announced its participation at NAB Show Shanghai, taking place from 6 to 9 December at Shanghai New International Expo Centre. MOG will also be a platinum sponsor of the Global Innovation Exchange, participating in the show conferences as a speaker in a session about the Future Application of Virtual Reality Technology that will be presented in synergy with Intrepid Data LLC.
NABSHOW SHANGHAI serves to be the premier event for the global broadcast and transmedia industry in the Asia and Pacific region. Considering the strength and success of the NABSHOW brand, MOG will be exhibiting at the first NABSHOW Shanghai event, being also the first event that the company promotes in China. The participation follows up on the launching of new technology for OTT channels and 360 productions. MOG is currently delivering leading-edge technology that enables the creation, publishing, distribution and management of media content for both live and VoD distribution.
The GIX Shanghai conference program consists of 3 core conferences and six featured conference tracks where executives will share their ideas. The session hosted by MOG and Intrepid Data will take place on the 7 December, at the Kerry Hotel Pudong. Visitors can also find MOG team at booth N1A18, where the company will be showcasing a high-quality set of central ingest solutions, ranging from SDI to File-Based, that eases the transfer of media material between editors, devices, servers and network folders. Visitors will also learn how to get the full landscape of production workflows with SKYWATCH, a valuable enterprise platform that brings analytics into productions workflows. SKYWATCH is built to control, monitor and provide insights, keeping track of all assets and resources within the production environment.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020