K7 Media’s managing director, Keri Lewis Brown, addressed assembled delegates and highlighted the South Korean marketplace following the success of ‘Better Late than Never’ on NBC in 2016, alongside other exciting new formats emerging from across the region.
Lewis Brown further acknowledged the ongoing change in business model towards an exciting new era of international collaboration, particularly early in the development chain. Attendance at ATF traditionally signals intent to develop contacts and relationships with broadcasters and SVOD/VOD platforms. This year saw an increased interest in co-production.
K7 Media, a leading media intelligence resource, offers bespoke research services to broadcasters, producers, distributors and advertisers across the world. It continues to expand its current range of client services, while maintaining the delivery of its indispensable media reports.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 263 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 77 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021