International media consultancy, K7 Media revealed new formats for early 2017 to more than 5,000 international content buyers at this year’s Asia TV Forum (ATF), which took place December 6 – 9 2016 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
The inaugural Trending Asia: Winning Formats presentation explored new formats of interest – either already aired, set for release or in development – originating in the Asia Pacific region. The four-day event serves as the quality platform for the entertainment content eco-system in Asia, bringing together international content sellers and Asian buyers.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020