Singapore – Bomanbridge Media, a Singapore-based content distribution and production agency announced the sale of multiple global award-winning kids’ education programs to Discovery Kids Asia, TVB Hong Kong and JEI TV Korea.
Discovery Kids Asia acquired multiple titles, including Emmy, Parents’ Choice and Youth Media Alliance award-winning Odd Squad (Season 1 and 2), a live-action comedy about two kids, Agent Olive and Agent Otto, who work for a government agency run by kids in suits who are equipped with the world’s most advanced and unpredictable gadgetry. Odd Squad is a fun and engaging way for kids to become familiar with, and master, key math concepts and operations.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 49 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020