Mumbai – Viacom18 has entered into a strategic tie-up with the Global Citizen Festival, to amplify a hi-decibel public awareness campaign in India, on the issues of quality education, gender equality and clean water and sanitation. As part of this partnership, the festival will be telecast live exclusively on Vh1, streamed exclusively on Voot, with the network’s flagship channel COLORS airing it in December while COLORS Infinity and MTV will showcase content around the festival.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020