UYoung has signed a landmark deal with Mattel to be the global master toy partner for its new boys’ action series BattleClaw. This agreement with UYoung marks a series of historic firsts. It will be the first time a Chinese property has signed a global master toy licence and also the first time such a license will have its worldwide launch in China. In addition, this series is the first boys’ action adventure show produced by UYoung targeting both China and the international marketplace.
Aimed at boys aged 6-10, the 2D animated action series is set to launch on Chinese state broadcaster CCTV. Mattel will launch the toy range in the country soon after, marking the very first time that the toy company has launched a product range in China before the rest of the world. Under the terms of the agreement Mattel will manufacture, distribute and market a wide variety of toys and consumer products inspired by the franchise, including games, action figures, and other items. In addition, Mattel will manage the global licensing and merchandising for the property.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 69 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020