Munich – Studio 100 Media has signed a new deal with Czech Republic network Ceska televize. The public broadcaster has secured the FTA rights of approximately 200 half-hours of children’s programming including the CGI series Vic the Viking which is already airing successfully in 100 countries around the globe. Other titles include highlights from Studio 100 Media’s extensive library such as the classic series Maya the Bee.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 43 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020