Sydney, Australia – SpeedCast International Limited announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Harris CapRock in a cash transaction valued at US$425 million. Harris CapRock is a global leader in the Energy and Maritime segments. The acquisition strengthens SpeedCast’s already strong position in the Maritime industry, in which Harris CapRock has a leading position in the fast-growing and bandwidth-hungry Cruise sector, and creates a global leader in Energy, positioning the company for future growth.
The combined entity will service over 6200 vessels, hundreds of rigs and platforms, and enterprise and government customers around the world with a wide portfolio of communications and IT services, and an industry-leading global support network. This expanded global footprint and infrastructure, with over 240 field engineers around the world, will enable SpeedCast to provide best-in-class services and support to our customers in over 100 countries.
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020