Sydney, Australia – SpeedCast International Limited announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Harris CapRock in a cash transaction valued at US$425 million. Harris CapRock is a global leader in the Energy and Maritime segments. The acquisition strengthens SpeedCast’s already strong position in the Maritime industry, in which Harris CapRock has a leading position in the fast-growing and bandwidth-hungry Cruise sector, and creates a global leader in Energy, positioning the company for future growth.
The combined entity will service over 6200 vessels, hundreds of rigs and platforms, and enterprise and government customers around the world with a wide portfolio of communications and IT services, and an industry-leading global support network. This expanded global footprint and infrastructure, with over 240 field engineers around the world, will enable SpeedCast to provide best-in-class services and support to our customers in over 100 countries.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 105 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020