Singapore – Singtel launched an enhanced version of ReadyRoam 1GB for 30 days, the first service of its kind to offer seamless multi-destination data roaming coverage across Asia, Europe, USA and Canada. ReadyRoam 1GB for 30 days is now available for 26 countries at S$35 and 11 countries at S$20.
One of Singapore’s best value roaming plans, ReadyRoam 1GB for 30 days is ideal for travellers who want to stay connected while travelling across countries. For example, with ReadyRoam 1GB for 30 days, customers traveling to USA via Japan can utilise their plan when they transit at Narita Airport. Similarly, customers on a multi-city European vacation can just rely on the ReadyRoam service for all their mobile data needs.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020