Singapore – Singtel launched an enhanced version of ReadyRoam 1GB for 30 days, the first service of its kind to offer seamless multi-destination data roaming coverage across Asia, Europe, USA and Canada. ReadyRoam 1GB for 30 days is now available for 26 countries at S$35 and 11 countries at S$20.
One of Singapore’s best value roaming plans, ReadyRoam 1GB for 30 days is ideal for travellers who want to stay connected while travelling across countries. For example, with ReadyRoam 1GB for 30 days, customers traveling to USA via Japan can utilise their plan when they transit at Narita Airport. Similarly, customers on a multi-city European vacation can just rely on the ReadyRoam service for all their mobile data needs.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 51 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020