Singapore – Ooyala is automating the global syndication of clips for Sky Sports with Ooyala Flex, its media logistics solution. With Ooyala, Sky Sports is able to deliver hundreds of Premier League (PL) in-game clips and highlight packages for online and linear consumption to 40 international licensee partners, all in a small number of minutes.
In addition to Sky Sports’ portfolio of UK linear & digital rights it is also responsible for delivering clips to over 40 international licensees in multiple file formats based on each individual licensee’s regional or platform requirements. Further, they must have all in-game clips available for download and redistribution for all licensee partners within minutes from when the actual highlight is broadcast live. Sky Sports turned to Ooyala as it could quickly adapt to their needs and technical requirements, rapidly deploying an integrated solution in time for the beginning of the Premier League season.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020