VTM, the main commercial TV channel in Flemish Belgium, has now commissioned two new seasons of the successful factual show Local Heroes. Following the first two successful seasons of Local Heroes: Through The Fire, the third and fourth seasons have now entered production and will follow the country’s helicopter emergency medical service in Local Heroes: 911 Air Rescue. Produced by Geronimo, Local Heroes: Through The Fire began airing last year on VTM, with the first season reaching an impressive 35% share (18-54).
The second season continued with even stronger results, becoming the highest rated show in the channel’s target during its run.The format was most recently commissioned by leading German public broadcaster ARD, and is now in production for a spring 2017 airdate on WDR.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 73 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020