In the last month Keshet has received two prestigious awards for innovation. Keshet Media Group received the Leadership and Innovation Award in media and television from the Israel-America Chamber of Commerce and Keshet International was named Industry Innovator of the Year at the DTVE Content Innovation Awards which took place during MIPCOM.
Israeli President Ruvi Rivlin and US Ambassador Daniel Shapiro presented the Leadership and Innovation Award to Keshet Media Group CEO Avi Nir in Tel Aviv. The Group is the only recipient of the award in the broadcasting, global production and distribution industry; the award was presented in recognition of the role it has played in promoting arts and business relations between the two countries following the volume of content Keshet has exported to the US.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020