FremantleMedia collaborates with The Future Group
Oslo – FremantleMedia announced Lost in Time, a newly-developed, first-of-its-kind entertainment format using Interactive Mixed Reality (IMR) on both TV and mobile devices. Lost in Time is set to push the boundaries of television as we know it by incorporating real-time special effects pioneered in The Matrix that bring a feature film experience to the TV. Lost in Time allows viewers to compete in the show to win prizes through an iOS or Android app in a first-ever blending of primetime TV and mobile entertainment.
Lost in Time follows three contestants as they are transported into different eras including the Wild West, Ice Age, Medieval age and the Jurassic period where they compete in a series of epic challenges against the clock with the aim of winning one jackpot prize. The fast-paced entertainment show will keep viewers on the edge of their seats as they watch the contests battle it out to be crowned Champion.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020