FremantleMedia collaborates with The Future Group
Oslo – FremantleMedia announced Lost in Time, a newly-developed, first-of-its-kind entertainment format using Interactive Mixed Reality (IMR) on both TV and mobile devices. Lost in Time is set to push the boundaries of television as we know it by incorporating real-time special effects pioneered in The Matrix that bring a feature film experience to the TV. Lost in Time allows viewers to compete in the show to win prizes through an iOS or Android app in a first-ever blending of primetime TV and mobile entertainment.
Lost in Time follows three contestants as they are transported into different eras including the Wild West, Ice Age, Medieval age and the Jurassic period where they compete in a series of epic challenges against the clock with the aim of winning one jackpot prize. The fast-paced entertainment show will keep viewers on the edge of their seats as they watch the contests battle it out to be crowned Champion.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 118 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 72 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 64 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021