Monday Media has picked up Armoza Formats’ factual entertainment formats The Foodies for Denmark and Norway. Developed and produced by Armoza Formats, the food-focused show has also been taken by Endemol Shine in Germany and Italy.
The Foodies (30-60’) is the docu-reality that takes the food obsession to the next level. Today, more than ever, food is a global fascination, we crave it, we photograph it, we share it on social media and we talk about it constantly. In every episode, we will join our groups of foodies as they take over a new restaurant. Each group is unique, but they all have one thing in common, their passion for food.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020