Monday Media has picked up Armoza Formats’ factual entertainment formats The Foodies for Denmark and Norway. Developed and produced by Armoza Formats, the food-focused show has also been taken by Endemol Shine in Germany and Italy.
The Foodies (30-60’) is the docu-reality that takes the food obsession to the next level. Today, more than ever, food is a global fascination, we crave it, we photograph it, we share it on social media and we talk about it constantly. In every episode, we will join our groups of foodies as they take over a new restaurant. Each group is unique, but they all have one thing in common, their passion for food.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 51 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020