The LFC TV rights add to ELEVEN’s already comprehensive sports offering in Singapore – which includes LIVE coverage of the Premier League, Emirates FA Cup, EFL Cup, Serie A TIM, Singapore and England international home friendliness, CONMEBOL 2018 World Cup Russia Qualifiers, as well as the NBA, badminton, baseball, squash, swimming, table tennis and tennis events from around the world.
All this premium sports action can be accessed anytime, anywhere, on multiple devices via the Eleven Sports platform at www.elevensports.sg and on the app which can be downloaded from Google Play and the App Store, and is now available on all Samsung Smart TVs. The network’s channels are also available in Singapore on Singtel TV, StarHub Go, and Toggle, while fans can additionally get an Eleven subscription bundled with their fibre broadband plans on M1 and ViewQwest.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020