Eleven Sports Network scores multi-year agreements
London – Eleven Sports Network has scored multi-year agreements to bring Arsenal Media, LFC TV and Chelsea TV to fans in Singapore. Eleven looks set to continue to amplify the network’s digital and social assets in Singapore, bridging the gap for fans by adding the Chelsea TV and LFCTV official channels to the existing Arsenal Media on its burgeoning football programming.
Fans will be treated to delayed matches from the Premier League, Emirates FA Cup and other competitive matches in which the clubs participate, as well as behind the scenes interviews plus additional programming as selected by the clubs.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 73 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020