London – Paywizard, the specialist in subscription, billing and CRM for pay-TV, has announced that Asian Vision Cable, one of the leading cable service providers in the Philippines, has selected the Paywizard Agile platform to enable a seamless approach to customer relationship management (CRM) and create a more unified approach to its marketing and promotions. By selecting Paywizard, Asian Vision Cable can build a single customer view, bringing together data from each of the operator’s individual business units to create a unified subscriber database.
The Paywizard solution allows Asian Vision Cable to align its business model and create a single set of offers and discounts, while also reducing the overhead costs associated with setting up new subscriptions across a fragmented network.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020