London – Paywizard, the specialist in subscription, billing and CRM for pay-TV, has announced that Asian Vision Cable, one of the leading cable service providers in the Philippines, has selected the Paywizard Agile platform to enable a seamless approach to customer relationship management (CRM) and create a more unified approach to its marketing and promotions. By selecting Paywizard, Asian Vision Cable can build a single customer view, bringing together data from each of the operator’s individual business units to create a unified subscriber database.
The Paywizard solution allows Asian Vision Cable to align its business model and create a single set of offers and discounts, while also reducing the overhead costs associated with setting up new subscriptions across a fragmented network.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020