London – Paywizard, the specialist in subscription, billing and CRM for pay-TV, has announced that Asian Vision Cable, one of the leading cable service providers in the Philippines, has selected the Paywizard Agile platform to enable a seamless approach to customer relationship management (CRM) and create a more unified approach to its marketing and promotions. By selecting Paywizard, Asian Vision Cable can build a single customer view, bringing together data from each of the operator’s individual business units to create a unified subscriber database.
The Paywizard solution allows Asian Vision Cable to align its business model and create a single set of offers and discounts, while also reducing the overhead costs associated with setting up new subscriptions across a fragmented network.
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020