Zodiak Kids announces that hit pre-school programme Mister Maker’s Arty Party has been sold into Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Poland and Asia. The seventh series for the Mister Maker brand has been acquired by ABC Australia, BBC worldwide (Africa, Asia, Poland) and Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka).
Produced by Zodiak Kids Studios for CBeebies, Mister Maker’s Arty Party (26 x 19’) has performed exceptionally well for CBeebies, significantly outperforming the benchmark and peaking at a 55% audience share for its target audience of 4-6 year-olds.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 237 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020