Cologne – WDR mediagroup (WDRmg) will be presenting a brand new series project at MIPCOM.
Hayden’s Dream is set in the glamorous world of fashion and is geared especially towards kids between 10 and 13 years of age. The Cologne-based company has taken on the global distribution of the high-quality live-action series, which is scheduled to be produced by Bryncoed Productions beginning next spring. The first season will feature 26 half-hour episodes.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020