Hoehenkirchen/Munich – The German brand management and media company m4e AG has appointed Umbrella, the Latin America Licensing Group, as the licensing agent for its preschool properties Wissper and Tip the Mouse in Latin America. Umbrella is one of the strongest strategic alliances for this territory, consisting of The Brand Licensing Entertainment Company (Mexico), Smilehood (Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay), Agosin Licensing (Chile, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Bolivia), Mon Licensing (Panama, Central America, Venezuela, Caribbean) and Ecu Licensing (Ecuador).
Following excellent TV performances of Wissper on Discovery Kids and Tip the Mouse on Disney Channel in the Latin American markets, Umbrella is bound to develop a comprehensive licensing and merchandising program across categories including apparel, accessories, back-to-school, electronics, collectables, novelties and of course toys & games. As a first step in this direction, Umbrella will begin negotiations with potential distribution partners for the broad toy line from EMEA master toy partner Simba Dickie Group.
“Latin America really is a very important market for our branding and licensing efforts,” says Peter Kleinschmidt, m4e’s Commercial Director for LATAM. “We are happy to work with this region’s top licensing agents under the roof of Umbrella, establishing licensing programs and brands that children love and parents trust!”
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020