Miami, Florida – Telemundo and Netflix announced that the newest and anticipated Super Series from Telemundo including El Chema, Sin Senos Sí Hay Paraíso and Guerra de Ídolos, among others, will premiere exclusively on Netflix in Latin America, including Mexico and Brazil, and will also be available exclusively in Spain and in the United States.
The extension of the deal between both companies also includes multi-territory on-demand rights for series including La Reina del Sur and telenovelas like Pasión de Gavilanes. New seasons of El Señor de los Cielos will be available exclusively to Netflix members in the United States.
The first season of El Chema, the new Super Series from Telemundo, starring Mauricio Ochmann tells the story of el Chema Venegas, a character previously presented in El Señor de los Cielos, exposing his origins and rise to becoming one of the worldwide pillars of organised crime. Following the premiere of the first season of the series on Telemundo in the United States, it will be exclusive to Netflix including subsequent seasons.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020