Shanghai, China – Iris Xia, Deputy General Manager of Star China International Media Limited, announced Season 1 ratings for its Canxing Productions’ new show Sing! China. The music competition program earned record breaking #1 ratings for each of its first 7 episodes. The 13 episodes format aired weekly from this summer on Zhejiang Satellite TV.
Star China will be seeking a distribution partner at MIPCOM. Sing! China earned major online visibility as well – within its first 2 days, it received over 500 million total views on Tencent and Youku video sites and broke online records by receiving over 37 billion views for the first season. National Market share was over 30% which was 5 times higher than the second place show.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020