Shanghai, China – Iris Xia, Deputy General Manager of Star China International Media Limited, announced Season 1 ratings for its Canxing Productions’ new show Sing! China. The music competition program earned record breaking #1 ratings for each of its first 7 episodes. The 13 episodes format aired weekly from this summer on Zhejiang Satellite TV.
Star China will be seeking a distribution partner at MIPCOM. Sing! China earned major online visibility as well – within its first 2 days, it received over 500 million total views on Tencent and Youku video sites and broke online records by receiving over 37 billion views for the first season. National Market share was over 30% which was 5 times higher than the second place show.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020