Shanghai, China – Iris Xia, Deputy General Manager of Star China International Media Limited, announced Season 1 ratings for its Canxing Productions’ new show Sing! China. The music competition program earned record breaking #1 ratings for each of its first 7 episodes. The 13 episodes format aired weekly from this summer on Zhejiang Satellite TV.
Star China will be seeking a distribution partner at MIPCOM. Sing! China earned major online visibility as well – within its first 2 days, it received over 500 million total views on Tencent and Youku video sites and broke online records by receiving over 37 billion views for the first season. National Market share was over 30% which was 5 times higher than the second place show.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020