Hilversum – Insight TV commissions the first sports reality program filmed in HDR. The channel, known for real and adventurous Ultra HD programming featuring INspirational people and INcredible stories, has pushed the boundaries again by shooting and broadcasting the high octane action program The 30//10 Challenge in HDR.
This gives the viewers the most in-depth visual experience possible from actually performing the stunts themselves. The show is scheduled to premiere on INsight TV in 2017.
Two best friends, thirty days, ten stunts, The 30//10 Challenge is an adventure stunt series that follows action sport athletes Sam Hardy and Nathan Jones on their journey to create and complete ten unique challenges over the course of thirty days. They will be joined by legendary wingsuit pilot and cameraman Espen Fadness, who will attempt to capture it all with a state of the art camera mounted to his helmet.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,919 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 53 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 52 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020