Hilversum – Insight TV commissions the first sports reality program filmed in HDR. The channel, known for real and adventurous Ultra HD programming featuring INspirational people and INcredible stories, has pushed the boundaries again by shooting and broadcasting the high octane action program The 30//10 Challenge in HDR.
This gives the viewers the most in-depth visual experience possible from actually performing the stunts themselves. The show is scheduled to premiere on INsight TV in 2017.
Two best friends, thirty days, ten stunts, The 30//10 Challenge is an adventure stunt series that follows action sport athletes Sam Hardy and Nathan Jones on their journey to create and complete ten unique challenges over the course of thirty days. They will be joined by legendary wingsuit pilot and cameraman Espen Fadness, who will attempt to capture it all with a state of the art camera mounted to his helmet.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 562 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 127 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 93 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020