Singapore – Multimedia branded Entertainment Company Rewind Networks has inked a deal with Warner Bros International Television Distribution (WBITD), adding a slate of iconic shows to HITS. The basic entertainment channel is received by more than eight million homes across Asia today.
The network’s licensing deal with WBITD brings three all-time favourites to HITS viewers. They are, E.R., the award-winning medical drama that spanned 15 successful seasons and also launched the career of George Clooney; The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, which catapulted Will Smith from rapper to Hollywood star; and Full House, the show that discovered Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen at the age of six months. The sisters went on to be famously known as the Olsen Twins.
Jeffrey Schlesinger, President, Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Distribution commented: “There is great demand for these popular series from yesteryear that is being enjoyed both by fans who loved them during their original runs as well as new fans discovering them for the first time.”
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020