Rome – RAI Com, the sales arm of Italian pubcaster RAI, will head to Cannes with a full range of content from crime and drama to animation and opera. After the great international sales success of the first season of the crime series Close Murders (Non Uccidere, 12×100’) about a female crime fighter, Valeria Ferro of the Turin Homicide Squad, in her battle against domestic and community-based violence, RAI Com is starting pre-sales for the eagerly awaited second season at MIPCOM this year.
Another brand-new production is the series The Bastards of Pizzofalcone (I Bastardi Di Pizzofalcone, 6×100’) about the intertwined lives of five new hires to the notoriously corrupt police department of a small town near Naples.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020