Rome – RAI Com, the sales arm of Italian pubcaster RAI, will head to Cannes with a full range of content from crime and drama to animation and opera. After the great international sales success of the first season of the crime series Close Murders (Non Uccidere, 12×100’) about a female crime fighter, Valeria Ferro of the Turin Homicide Squad, in her battle against domestic and community-based violence, RAI Com is starting pre-sales for the eagerly awaited second season at MIPCOM this year.
Another brand-new production is the series The Bastards of Pizzofalcone (I Bastardi Di Pizzofalcone, 6×100’) about the intertwined lives of five new hires to the notoriously corrupt police department of a small town near Naples.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 562 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 127 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 93 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020