Munich/London – Bernd Schlötterer’s Palatin Media and Content Media Corporation have established a new partnership, working together to source and acquire shows as well as to co-distribute in the international market.
Their first joint campaign includes Banger Films’ Hip-Hop Evolution, a 4-part high-end documentary about the foundation and evolution of Hip-Hop music for TMN/HBO Canada, and Netflix thriller Between.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020