Munich/London – Bernd Schlötterer’s Palatin Media and Content Media Corporation have established a new partnership, working together to source and acquire shows as well as to co-distribute in the international market.
Their first joint campaign includes Banger Films’ Hip-Hop Evolution, a 4-part high-end documentary about the foundation and evolution of Hip-Hop music for TMN/HBO Canada, and Netflix thriller Between.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020