Singapore – The National Basketball Association (NBA) and Eleven Sports Network a global sports network dedicated to delivering world-class sports and lifestyle entertainment, announced a multiyear broadcast partnership to bring NBA games and programming to fans in Singapore beginning with the 2016-17 NBA season.
As an official broadcast partner of the NBA in Singapore, Eleven Sports Network will televise the regular-season, NBA All-Star, NBA Playoffs, the entirety of the Conference Finals and The Finals. The show will also repeat primetime telecasts and NBA highlights programs, including NBA Action and daily highlights. Eleven Sports Network‘s NBA coverage will be accessible through its website and mobile app.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020