London – Koko Rose Media is proud to announce the expansion of its agreements with licensing agents Empire Multimedia, Burda Brand Management and Think Tank Emporium to include its latest preschool brand Flora of the Forest. All three agents currently represent Deer Little Forest, an arts & lifestyle brand by Flora of the Forest, creator Jo Rose. Flora of the Forest is a preschool show based on a concept by Jo Rose, in development with three-time Emmy-winning Executive Producer Karen Fowler and BAFTA and Emmy-lauded studio King Rollo Films.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 69 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020