London – Koko Rose Media is proud to announce the expansion of its agreements with licensing agents Empire Multimedia, Burda Brand Management and Think Tank Emporium to include its latest preschool brand Flora of the Forest. All three agents currently represent Deer Little Forest, an arts & lifestyle brand by Flora of the Forest, creator Jo Rose. Flora of the Forest is a preschool show based on a concept by Jo Rose, in development with three-time Emmy-winning Executive Producer Karen Fowler and BAFTA and Emmy-lauded studio King Rollo Films.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020