Zodiak Kids announces further sales for its ground breaking preschool show Floogals into Australia, Italy and Scottish speaking UK. The series launched on Sprout, NBC Universal Cable Entertainment’s 24 hour preschool network, earlier this year. In Kids age 2-5, Floogals ranks #1 among all Sprout trackages.
Following the new sales, the Floogals will soon be available for viewers to watch on ABC in Australia, and Cartoonito and DeAJunior in Italy and BBC Alba for Gaelic speaking UK. NCircle has also picked up the DVD rights for North America.
Floogals is a groundbreaking mix of photoreal CGI, and the live action never seen before in preschool television. Fleeker, Flo and Boomer are pocket-sized alien adventurers on a mission to observe experience and detail the new and exciting world around them – Planet Earth! Arriving in their spaceship with a bump from the distant planet Floog, the Floogals are on a mission to document everything around them in the peculiar world of “hoomans”.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 230 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020