Singapore – Eurosport, the leading pan-regional sports destination, announces that it has secured exclusive rights for the EFL Cup 2016/17 in Malaysia and Brunei on Astro. The agreement includes the rights to the remaining 11 matches featuring a match-up between the qualifying teams.
Licensed from MP & Silva, the official rights holder and distributor in Asia, the EFL Cup will showcase a number of exciting ties on Eurosport. Airing in October, Round Four will see Malaysia favourites and eight-time winners Liverpool drawn against Tottenham Hotspur ; Manchester United will host fierce rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford, while Chelsea travels to West Ham in the London derby.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020