Singapore – Eurosport, the leading pan-regional sports destination, announces that it has secured exclusive rights for the EFL Cup 2016/17 in Malaysia and Brunei on Astro. The agreement includes the rights to the remaining 11 matches featuring a match-up between the qualifying teams.
Licensed from MP & Silva, the official rights holder and distributor in Asia, the EFL Cup will showcase a number of exciting ties on Eurosport. Airing in October, Round Four will see Malaysia favourites and eight-time winners Liverpool drawn against Tottenham Hotspur ; Manchester United will host fierce rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford, while Chelsea travels to West Ham in the London derby.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 38 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020