Singapore – Eurosport, the leading pan-regional sports destination, announces that it has secured exclusive rights for the EFL Cup 2016/17 in Malaysia and Brunei on Astro. The agreement includes the rights to the remaining 11 matches featuring a match-up between the qualifying teams.
Licensed from MP & Silva, the official rights holder and distributor in Asia, the EFL Cup will showcase a number of exciting ties on Eurosport. Airing in October, Round Four will see Malaysia favourites and eight-time winners Liverpool drawn against Tottenham Hotspur ; Manchester United will host fierce rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford, while Chelsea travels to West Ham in the London derby.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021