Drive announces programme sales and debuts MIPCOM slate
London – Drive the production funding and distribution agency led by Lilla Hurst and Ben Barrett announces a number of pre-sales, co-production and completed programme sales that also form the company’s first distribution slate for MIPCOM. Drive secured pre-sale funding from SBS Australia and ZDF for Building Star Trek, a 50th anniversary special celebrating the cultural and technological impact of the iconic series.
The special was produced by yap films for Smithsonian Channel and Discovery Canada, with Drive taking both 1 x 120’ and 1 x 60’ versions to MIPCOM. The company will also be launching The World’s Deadliest Weather: Caught on Camera at the market. The series was financed through a range of pre-sales secured by Drive, and will be available in 13 x 60’ or 26 x 30’ formats. The series is a co-production between Drive and UK producer Back2Back.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020