Paris – Following an outstanding showcase at MIPTV, VR will be even bigger at MIPCOM2016 with a lineup of Virtual Reality Panel Sessions, focusing on creativity, production and financing. The global entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France in October. The VR Sessions supported by Sony Corporation will be at Palais des Festivals.
The Creativity Session will focus on how VR promises a new wave of inventiveness for storytellers and will discuss its practical applications for dramas, documentaries, and light entertainment shows. The new creative alliance between TV drama and the gaming industry, to produce the most appealing and compelling content, will be also explored. The Production Session will examine the VR content workflow, and show that Virtual Reality has much more to offer than just 360° videos.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020