Cannes – Polsat Group and Autentic Distribution closed a title package including Germany’s top weekly motor magazine GRIP for the Polish networks male-skewed channel Polsat Play.
ZDF Enterprises acquired a high-quality history documentaries package for German Pubcaster’s digital channels including INA’s Great War of Nations and pre tv’s docudrama More Than Just Enemies. Estonia’s AS Kanal 2 continues their successful cooperation with Autentic Distribution signing a multi-hour deal with further of GRIP, Hot Roads – The World’s Most Dangerous Roads and various WWII history titles.
Autentic Distribution and Germany’s Sky Arts also closed 20 hours-package- deal of arts programs including the NHK-title Samurai Architect Tadao Ando, Hermann Vaske’s Bra Wars and Academy Award winning Inocente. A package with more than 20 hours of high-quality Nature/Wildlife and People/Cultures programmes has been sold to Swiss SRF including nautilusfilm’s King of the Seas, How animals feel by Ilona Grundmann and Tellux Film’s Corinne’s Secret.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020