As MIPCOM 2016 takes centre stage with several major organised events and forums, we are also reminded of an upcoming mega event in Singapore – Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) and the 21st Asian Television Awards, the Asian equivalent of the U.S. Emmy Awards. Into its 17th edition this year, ATF is brewing with new ideas and bringing amazing industry experts to share and lead its events. This year, all3media will collaborate with Reeds Exhibition as the global partner of ATF Formats Pitch 2016. all3media to lead the ATF Formats Pitch The Pitch is a platform to showcase the best of Asia and expose ideas for export and development within and even outside of the region. Backed by all3media International, the distribution arm of the UK’s leading TV production group all3media, the ATF Formats Pitch 2016 is set to become Asia’s top-flight pitching competition for creators and producers of innovative non-scripted entertainment formats.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020