The programs acquired by Canis Television Media will start airing on Showbiz channel in November under great thematic evenings and include the successful ranking series Ultimate Countdown which was acquired by E! Entertainment Germany and Asia this year, 26 episodes from the Celebrity portraits Close Up and 26 episodes from the best seller Hollywood’s Best Film Directors, airing on channels as HBO and Netflix and acquired just before the market by AMC Sundance who extended their feed for the series on multiple new territories.
David Freydt, Managing Director of PRIME says: “It was at Mipcom last year where we began our collaboration with Showbizz channel for our series Hollywood News Feed, it’s great to have them coming back for more this year, we’re already thinking about more business together in the near future.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020