London – U.K. based Woodcut Media has agreed a deal with the Sky free-to-air channel Pick to produce two new crime documentary series Britain’s Most Evil Killers and World’s Most Evil Killers. The series are scheduled to premiere on Pick in early 2017.
Britain’s Most Evil Killers (12 x 60’) and World’s Most Evil Killers (8 x 60’) examine some of the most dangerous and prolific murderers in the UK and worldwide, uncovering what drove them to commit such heinous crimes. The series focuses on notorious killers such as Fred and Rose West, Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, Marc Dutroux, Beverley Allitt and many more who made headline news whilst evoking fear and fascination in the public eye.
Through a series of compelling interviews including authentic first-hand accounts, expert views from leading criminologists, crime journalists and psychologists, archive footage and stylised reconstruction, each riveting episode investigates the triggers that drove them to kill, whilst delving into their insatiable appetite for murder and the chilling legacy they left behind.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020