Beijing, China – Turner Asia-Pacific and Shanghai Tencent Pictures Culture Media Co., Ltd. (Tencent Pictures) have agreed to develop a film starring Tuzki, the famous rabbit emoticon used every day by millions. According to the MOU, production of the feature-length movie which will fuse CGI and live-action content is expected to begin in 2017, with a likely China release in 2018.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 46 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020