Bangkok – CASBAA returns to Thailand to host its third Thailand in View, an in depth forum examining the multichannel TV industry in the country, on 6 September at Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld.
In conjunction with the forum, CASBAA will also release a member exclusive Thailand in View 2016 market research report with the most up-to-date information on Thailand’s exciting pay-TV market and containing important TV industry data and regulatory information. Guests at the Thailand in View forum would receive complimentary copies of Thailand in View 2016 executive summary.
“We’re very excited for our third Thailand in View forum in Bangkok. The last two forums brought together a diverse mix of industry leaders from various disciplines and provided a comprehensive overview of the opportunities and challenges in the pay-TV market of Thailand,” said Christopher Slaughter, CEO CASBAA.
The new CASBAA Thailand in View 2016 report on the local subscription TV market reflects the video sector’s resilience in the face of economic, regulatory and economic headwinds.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020