SPI International / FILMBOX Channels Group reach the Caribbean
SPI International / FILMBOX Channels Group offer a portfolio of TV channels featuring sports, fashion, lifestyle, documentary and music programming. Some of the channels are already carried by Green Dot, the provider of innovative telecommunications and technology-based services in Trinidad & Tobago and Grenada. More operators are already in the process of adding up SPI’s channels.
“Our channel offer is very diverse, so are the target groups and audiences we are serving. Our two sports channels – FightBox HD and Fast’nFunBox HD – cater to martial arts and extreme sports fans while DocuBox HD is a channel of high quality documentaries. We have a music channel and a fashion channel with HD content, an arthouse movie channel for more sophisticated viewers who crave ambitious cinema and we also offer an interactive gaming channel, which is suitable for family entertainment,” explains Gustavo Monaco, SPI’s Sales Director for LatAm and Caribbean.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 98 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 38 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 29 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 28 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020