Powerhouses from Singapore & Malaysia in co-production deal
Kuala Lumpur – Multi-awards production house, Beach House Pictures (BHP) together with leading Malaysian producer Kyanite TV, join forces with Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific, UKTV, the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) and Perbadan Kemajuan Filem Nasional Malaysia (FINAS), to create one of the most hotly anticipated TV series of the year – Borneo (w/t).
With unprecedented access to the most remote regions of the world’s third largest island, Borneo will explore its stunning tropical landscape, rich biodiversity and follow the colourful cast of human characters from different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures, united in a battle to uncover, understand and protect the world icon.
Crew members will spend months in the field to film the 10-part half-hour series. Applying the latest in filmmaking technology – from aerial photography to underwater cameras – to capture never-before-seen images of Borneo, revealing not only the beauty of the island but also the reality of frontier living.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020