Powerhouses from Singapore & Malaysia in co-production deal
Kuala Lumpur – Multi-awards production house, Beach House Pictures (BHP) together with leading Malaysian producer Kyanite TV, join forces with Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific, UKTV, the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) and Perbadan Kemajuan Filem Nasional Malaysia (FINAS), to create one of the most hotly anticipated TV series of the year – Borneo (w/t).
With unprecedented access to the most remote regions of the world’s third largest island, Borneo will explore its stunning tropical landscape, rich biodiversity and follow the colourful cast of human characters from different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures, united in a battle to uncover, understand and protect the world icon.
Crew members will spend months in the field to film the 10-part half-hour series. Applying the latest in filmmaking technology – from aerial photography to underwater cameras – to capture never-before-seen images of Borneo, revealing not only the beauty of the island but also the reality of frontier living.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020