Six great shows were part of a single exhibition that attracted 40,660 visitors to Tokyo this June. Content Tokyo was an amalgamation of creation, distribution, licensing, technology, service and marketing in relations to entertainment content. The international event saw 1,371 exhibitors from 19 countries, bringing their latest products and services to one location. As the world of content is changing across all platforms, TV, films, games, books, music, applications, web and mobile have become borderless. Hence, this exceptional trade show provided an exciting platform where various players in the content industry can explore new business opportunities. According to Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd’s Hajime Suzuki, Group VP & Director of International Sales & Marketing Division, “Content Tokyo is a great business opportunity not only for your existing customers, but more so for new people, technologies and services. We are hoping that this show will become the starting point where industry crossover collaboration projects will take place in the future.”
“Content Tokyo is a great business opportunity not only for your existing customers, but more so for new people, technologies and services. We are hoping that this show will become the starting point where industry crossover collaboration projects will take place in the future.”
He continued, “This year’s Licensing Japan is the largest-ever, gathering of Japanese major properties. Licensing business utilising characters and brands support the concept ‘Cool Japan’, which generates lots of attention from all over the world.“AI Zone is newly launched to showcase the various cutting edge technologies such as interactive characters with artificial consciousness reading your facial expressions and a quantification system providing subjective evaluation of looks. It is already drawing attention from both inside and outside the content business industry. Next year, we are setting up a separate exhibition as a concurrent show of Content Tokyo, focusing on wider applications of AI technologies.
“There is an increase in the number of VR related exhibitors within the Advanced Content Technology Expo. This year is said to be the breakthrough year for VR and various types of VR technologies including interactive VR that are exhibited. Sony and Panasonic are among the big names of this year’s exhibitors,” he added.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020