“Next year, we are setting up a separate exhibition as a concurrent show of Content Tokyo, focusing on wider applications of AI technologies”
The exceptional show saw 698 individual creators in various genres such as authors, cartoonists, illustrators, photographers, games developers and others. It was the perfect place to find creative skills, content and co-producing partners.
Juhaidah Joemin, an exhibitor said, “We are producing original animation based on the motorcycles from Yamaha. The characters and stories are created by us. Each episode is about 20 minutes and we’ve done three episodes and one spin-off which are all available on YouTube. We’ve had about 1 million viewers so far. We have international subtitles in German, English, Portugese, Italian and more, so, the reach is fantastic. We only use Yamaha at the moment as the main costume. So it’s somehow similar to branded content.”
“The Content Marketing Expo saw an increase in demand in marketing services utilising content, especially videos. We received great feedback saying that the new Video Marketing Zone is the best platform to introduce video content.”
The event also saw industry front runners such as Netflix’s Josphine Choy, Sandra Karpman from PIXAR and many more renowned speakers sharing at the conferences which had 24 sessions and a huge turnout of 8,733 attendees.
Hajime Suzuki said, “The Content Marketing Expo saw an increase in demand in marketing services utilising content, especially videos. We received great feedback saying that the new Video Marketing Zone is the best platform to introduce video content.
“Following last year’s success, the Advanced Content Technology Expo has a high reputation as the place to sell VR technologies and services where visitors are not limited to entertainment alone as there were marketing and retail industries in full swing as part of the entire exhibition,” he added.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020