Ra’anana, Israel – NovelSat, a world leader in satellite transmission technology, and ATEME, a global leader in video compression solutions, have announced an agreement to pair the ATEME Kyrion high-quality broadcast video encoder with the NovelSat NS1000 Satellite Modulator. This technology partnership ensures that satellite broadcasting customers deliver the highest quality live and recorded video in the industry.
The innovative NovelSat NS1000 Satellite Modulator is designed for high demand satellite transmission. While supporting all satellite transmission standards, including DVB-S, DBV-S2 and DVB-S2X, it is the only system that also offers the NovelSat NS4 waveform, which delivers up to 45% higher spectral efficiency compared with DVB-S2.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020