Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Global Berhad (MEASAT) announced the company had been named ‘Regional Operator of the Year’ in Euroconsult’s 13th Annual Awards for Excellence in Satellite Communications.
The annual award, presented at the World Satellite Business Week conference in Paris, recognises companies for outstanding accomplishments in the satellite sector. A panel of industry experts chooses winners from Euroconsult, SpaceNews and Satellite Finance, assessing candidates using rigorous qualitative and quantitative criteria. MEASAT was recognised for its 2015 financial performance and strategic initiatives in Ultra High Definition and satellite broadband.
“MEASAT is honoured to have been recognised as the Regional Operator of the Year,” said Paul Brown-Kenyon, CEO, MEASAT. “The award is reflection of the dedication and hard work of the MEASAT team, as well as the support of our partners, customers, and regulator.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020