Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Global Berhad (MEASAT) announced the company had been named ‘Regional Operator of the Year’ in Euroconsult’s 13th Annual Awards for Excellence in Satellite Communications.
The annual award, presented at the World Satellite Business Week conference in Paris, recognises companies for outstanding accomplishments in the satellite sector. A panel of industry experts chooses winners from Euroconsult, SpaceNews and Satellite Finance, assessing candidates using rigorous qualitative and quantitative criteria. MEASAT was recognised for its 2015 financial performance and strategic initiatives in Ultra High Definition and satellite broadband.
“MEASAT is honoured to have been recognised as the Regional Operator of the Year,” said Paul Brown-Kenyon, CEO, MEASAT. “The award is reflection of the dedication and hard work of the MEASAT team, as well as the support of our partners, customers, and regulator.”
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 48 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020