Los Angeles – CBS Studios International announced a multi-season licensing agreement with Warner Channel Latin America for the exclusive basic pay-TV and VOD rights across the region to CBS’s new comedy, MAN WITH A PLAN. The new series, starring Golden Globe Award winner Matt LeBlanc, will be available on the Warner Channel and will air this Fall season.
“We’re delighted to bring comedy legend Matt LeBlanc to Latin American audiences in MAN WITH A PLAN,” said Stephanie Pacheco, Vice President of Latin America for CBS Studios International. “This agreement brings more of CBS’s world-class programming to the region and builds on our terrific relationship with Turner.”
“We are very pleased to expand our excellent relationship with CBS Studios International to bring fresh, new content to our screens. MAN WITH A PLAN, with the unforgettable Matt LeBlanc, is the perfect fit for our network and superb content for our Latin American audience to enjoy,” said Vicky Zambrano, Vice President and Manager of Warner Channel Latin America.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020